Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Growing up...

You know you're "grown up" when...

... you realise just how ordinary other people are, despite their 'labels'. Now the politicians, doctors, lawyers, teachers, directors, writers, managers, etc. cannot chastise, humiliate, or cow me. Only I can do that to myself.

You ever heard of that saying from the Bible, "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things? What a load of bollocks! For the remainder of my life it's my sole mission to regain what I had when I was a child. Apart from measles, mumps and chicken-pox, that is...

2 comments:

Sari said...

Exactly! Where are my crayons?? Oh, there they are, right next to my finger paints.

Michelle said...

True dat.