Sunday, 28 August 2011

Return of the wossname...

Yes, it is I, returned from the void, from beyond the fringe, from beyond the event-horizon, or whatever you want to call it. Note the hair? Messy, yes, much longer than it was, but cunningly hidden by means of a small pony-tail. Kinda cute, and you know what? I don't feel a bit like a woman... well, in one sense I feel very much like a woman (groan), but we won't go into that. Anyway, it's good to be back, in every sense as I'm drinking again, both coffee and alcohol, since I discovered they played no part in the migraines. For those I'm taking cider-vinegar tablets, a veritable panacea it seems, curing everything from foot-odour to world wars... or have I got that wrong? Well, so far I haven't had a migraine in two months. G'day all!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo hoo.. he's back! For now.. good to hear from you and that you're doing well.. and back on the er.. well having fun and stuff :)

Ronald said...

Hurrah! My number one follower follows still! Good on yer Michelle. It's good to be back, and this time the plan is to stick with it, if only to use this damn place as a kind of diary. I will post pics and stuff too.

Sari said...

Congratulations on your pony-tail! May it live long and prosper.

Ronald said...

Hi Sari,

It's only a teensy-weensy thing at the moment, but I'm optimistic. Cheers!