Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Breaking news...

Don't get too excited as it's only a provisional notion, but... I'm seriously considering taking my running shoes off their retirement peg! Not literally so, as they owe me nothing, having carried me without complaint for longer than they should have. But now they're looking the worse for wear and will have to be replaced. And if my decision is positive, I'll be at the "Running Shop" first thing Saturday morning, getting fitted for a new pair. Is this a wise move after ten years of retierment? We shall see.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you should go for it. Think how nice it will be to don a pair of nice shiny new sneakers in whatever the current styles are.

Ronald said...

Absolutely. Did you notice, I was careful not to mention I would do any running? Strut. Strut. Pose. Pose :-)

Sari said...

Run devil run!

Ronald said...

Devil? I'm a nice boy :-)

Sari said...

It's a devilishly good decision especially if you go all the way and actually start running too after purchasing the running shoes. You won't regret it.

Ronald said...

I wnt budge an inch if I can't get a suitable pair of leg-hugging bottoms and a fluorescent top. Hrrmph!

Michelle said...

Oh sure. and then you'll decide that you absolutely can't get up and stroll as far as tha garden until you have the designer headband that you saw er.. some popular sport man dude wearing..

yeah.. heard it before..