Monday, 31 May 2010

Scrofulus...

In space, no one can hear you scream! There, I've said it now. I've been wanting to say that for a while, though why such things spring to mind I have no idea [for the record, the quote is from the the original poster advertising the Ridley Scott film, Alien]

Is it only me, or do others blurt out things apropos of nothing? I frequently find myself voicing odd words or quoting, sometimes singing, well-known song lyrics and short phrases. Always, they're unrelated to what I'm doing or thinking at the time.

I think this is indicative of my often, fragmented internal life.

Jitterbug, we'll do the jitterbug... you see? I've done it again... a snippet from Wham's 1984 hit, "Wake me up before you go-go".

Some enchanted evening... aaarrrggghhh!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well if the penguin squeaks.

Um.. yeah. I spose it's just something people do.

Maybe.

Ronald said...

I knew it... it's only me!