Thursday, 20 May 2010

Business as usual...

It's official. I heard the news today from my boss, via SMS text (yes, I'm that important): starting the beginning of June, I'm back on full-time work! Now I have to re-adjust to working a full five days as opposed to four. To be honest, I don't relish the prospect, though the pain will be marginally softened by extra money. Having more time to myself has been, all things considered and despite my vexed personal life, more than welcome. I'm a spiritual guy at heart, so please don't be misled by my recent admission to retail-therapy. Believe me, money is not that important. I shall miss my mid-week micro-sabbatical. Sigh.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well... that's good, I guess. Enjoy the more money.. and you'll get used to working the extra day and it'll be just.. normal after a while. Probably.